About the instructor
Ana Brandt has been a professional photographer for more than 19 years. She's been teaching for 11 years. She is an international speaker and leads a successful studio in Tustin, California.
Ana Brandt ha sido fotógrafa profesional desde hace más de 19 años. Ha estado enseñando durante casi 11 años. Es conferencista internacional y dirige un exitoso estudio en Tustin, California.
Step by Step for working with creative layers and fluff! We have included raw footage from 9 different sessions showing how Ana Brandt incorporates unique wrapping and layering.
Need to get out of a rut in your newborn sessions? Trying to work layers and felts and need it to look just a little better?
Ana discusses her thought process, her techniques and shows you how to incorporate unique artistic images in any ordinary newborn session.
There are 10 videos in this course showing you techniques.
One video in which Ana shows you the materials you use, the sizes and types.
Suppliers resource included.
Sample image gallery includes over 50 images with ideas that you can save on your phone for inspiration.
- Video 1: Fluff layer
- Video 2: Fluff + Flowers + Felted Stuffie
- Video 3: Wrapping + Felted Layer
- Video 4: Fluff pieces around wrap
- Video 5: Felted Pieces over naked Baby
- Video 6: Three Different Setups using Fluff
- Video 7: Twins and Fluff
- Video 8: From Bowl to Floor and Burlap Wrap
- Video 9: Potato Fluff to Cave Fluff
- Video 10: Felted Layer + Curly Layer + Dried Flowers: From Wreath to Floor