About the Instructor
Ana Brandt has been a professional photographer for more than 18 years. She's been teaching for almost 10 years. She is an international speaker and leads a successful studio in Tustin, California.
Ana Brandt ha sido fotógrafa profesional desde hace más de 18 años. Ha estado enseñando durante casi 10 años. Es conferencista internacional y dirige un exitoso estudio en Tustin, California.
This online course covers
- LINKED IN
- Facebook Live
- What is or is not working and why in your current Social Media Life
- The Relevance of each Media outlet and how it relates to your business.
- Ways to grow your business using each Media listed above
- Find out where your Clients really are and how to effectively market
- Automatic linking and social media workflow
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Verbiage and Image Displays
- Timing Posts and Scheduling your Media Displays
- Reading and Finding the right reports for Tracking
- Time Management (so you aren’t buried!)
- and more….
This course is not intended for everyone to use every media all the time. It is meant to be a roadmap and a visual guide of what you can do now, and what you should do in the future. The visual guide is a handy easy to read resource that you will be able to refer back to again and again as your business grows.